the Rowletts



When Julz got hold of me asking if I would be apart of a baby shower she was planning for her friend, I jumped at the offer, but little did I know this would be something a little different to ones i've attend in the past.                  The mommy to be would not be there.

Julz, being the amazing friend she is, planned this divine afternoon shower in honour of her  friend, Michelle,  7959 miles away. The concept behind the day was that it would be a "show and tell" of the gifts that they had each got the little fella, and then it would be wrapped and the pressies would be taken with family over to the US before baby was born.  

I could see when I arrived that so much effort had gone into this day and to the ladies that attended and helped Julz, you girls did such a great job and even though it was very chilly day, we had a great afternoon.  So Michelle I think you should count yourself lucky to have friends and family, like these lovely ladies. 







0 comments:

Post a Comment